Forums
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking to move to Mammoth
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:17 pm 
Sesame street
Sesame street

Hello Mammoth Lakes,
My name is Gabriel Gutierrez. I am a parks worker for Yosemite during the summer season. I am looking to move to Mammoth Lakes, CA soon and am looking for work in this city. I have a great deal of work experience in construction and recreation which is why I am so interested in moving to this great city.
I am willing to work in any position that will allow me to move successfully to Mammoth Lakes. I pride myself on my ability to adapt my skills to any work environment. Here’s a list of skills that I feel will give you a perspective on what I am capable of:
Team Worker, I love being part of a great team with a common goal.
Adaptive, I catch on to policy and procedure quickly and strive to better myself.
Energetic, I’m a small guy with lots of energy. Love anything that keeps me mentally and physically excited.
Organized, Pays attention to detail and cleanliness of any work environment.
Leader, Can step up to the plate and take charge of any situation. Most people see me as a positive motivator. Will naturally turn anything into a positive environment.
Recreational, Like I said earlier I stay physically active and do anything that keeps me that way. Skateboarding, Mt Biking, Hiking, Backpacking, Climbing, Snowboarding, etc.
Trained, Trained by the State and Gov’t and has an incredible work ethic and knowledge of regulations and policies. Also medically trained and college educated in Environmental Science and Management.
Volunteer, Money isn’t my motivation, but the progression of positive leadership and environmental well being.
I have disclosed my resume and wish to become a member of your great city and your business. Thank you for your time and have a great day… 8-)

Gabriel Gutierrez
(916) 969-2586
Americanryvr@yahoo.com