It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Room for rent near Village, Canyon
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:39 pm 
Broadway
Broadway

We have one room available in our 3bed/2bath house off of Canyon Blvd. The house is in-between the Village and Canyon and a very short walk from the blue line and Village gondi. Dates are negotiable, email and let us know what you're looking for. We are a couple and single guy, all pretty quiet, up here to work and be outside, no parties, but enjoy hanging out watching a movie or playing foosball. The room and house is furnished, we split utilities, there's a big driveway with plenty of parking, etc. Rent would be $600/month. Email if interested, thanks!

Post subject: Re: Room for rent near Village, Canyon
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:06 pm 
Sesame street
Sesame street

Hi! I'm moving to Mammoth for work and play and I'm very interested in the room. I'm male, late 20's, also quiet and responsible, just looking for a place to become a year-round resident! I could not find an email to contact you, so if you'd like you can reach me at thewiglaf@gmail.com or call/text 310-415-1987. Also, I have lots of experience playing foosball!

Thanks,
~Jon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:27 am 
Sesame street
Sesame street

Hi, my name is Rozae and I am desperately seeking a room to rent in Mammoth Lakes, specifically near my new job at the Westin Monache Resort. I start work full time on November 11. They don't provide employee housing and I didn't realize how scarce rentals are in the area. I have the payment to move in and would like to find a place asap. Please contact me by cell 424 224 6581 or email rozaeallday@gmail.com. Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:51 am 
Broadway
Broadway

Hey my name is justin. I am very interested in your open room. 9703331229 hit me up whenever with the details. Thanks JJaqua

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:05 pm 
Sesame street
Sesame street

Hello!
My name is Jessica and I am very much in need of housing for this winter season starting December 1st or around then. Ideally trying to find something relatively close to the mountain as I'll be working as a lifty at mammoth. I also will have a three month chocolate lab with me. Hope to hear from you soon!
Inner.light8@yahoo.com or 425-239-8984

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:18 pm 
Sesame street
Sesame street

Hey,

I'm interested in rooming with you guys, if the room is still open. I'm 23 and will be working as a photographer on the mountain this winter. I plan to spend most of the winter working, boarding, practicing guitar, and reading. I do have a dog, he's a black lab, 6 years old, and super friendly. I'll be happy to let you guys meet him before deciding if I can move in with you. Let me know if we can work something out!

-Dave
sutherin@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:37 pm 
Sesame street
Sesame street

Hi there, yes I am very keen, please email me at robert.sheetz@hotmail.com and we can arrange something

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:43 pm 
Sesame street
Sesame street

Hi there!
I am interested. 25 yr old female, moving from Seattle to Mammoth for the season for work and snow. Please let me know if I could come check it out this weekend. I am a bit late in the game to find a place, but am very laid back, respectful and easy to live with. :) Feel free to email below as well.
Thanks,
Lauren
lwdunlop27@gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:03 am 
Broadway
Broadway

Hey, I'm Justin. I'm looking for a nice quiet pad for the winter. My number is 9703331229 feel free to hit me up whenever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:37 am 
Sesame street
Sesame street

Hello!
Ia the room still available? I am very interested and would love to come check it out this weekend. I am a 25 yr old female, moving to Mammoth for the season to work and ski. I am laid back, respectful and easy to get along with :) . Feel free to email the below address as well or message me through the forum. Thanks so much!
~Lauren
email: lwdunlop27@gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:32 am 
Sesame street
Sesame street

I think I may have already emailed, but I will a second time in case. I'm really in need of a room, call me ASAP if you haven't already found someone :) 4252398984

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:27 pm 
Sesame street
Sesame street

Hello, my name Madison and I am currently looking for a room to rent in mammoth and I might be interested in your open room. I have lived in mammoth for a little over a year and work full time in town. I'm quiet, clean, and responsible. Please contact me so that I may be able to ask a few more questions and possible view the room. My contact info is as follows. 760-709-0435 or ms.dusseau@yahoo.com thank you I look forward to hearing from you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:21 pm 
Sesame street
Sesame street

Hey what's up I have a full time job this season I'm clean, responsible, reliable, pay my bills and love to ride hit me up rcathcart08@yahoo.com
thank you

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:10 pm 
Sesame street
Sesame street

hey what's up just wondering if the room is still available to rent I am clean, responsible, reliable, love to ride, and have a full time job on the mountain, I also have a reference if needed I really need to find a spot to live with parking if that's possible. thanks for the help
rcathcart08@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:29 am 
Broadway
Broadway

Hello,
I recently got hired as the Social Worker III for Mono County and the office is in Mammoth on Old Mammoth Road. I am looking for a room to rent while I settle in. I am 43, female and don't smoke do drugs or party. I am married but my husband will not be joining me to live as we have a house in Calaveras and he works in Lodi. Please let me know if your room is still available: reneechrist@gmail.com or phone 209-293-7041.
Thank you,
Renee