It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Room available starting June 1st- $450 a month
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:26 pm 
Stump Alley
Stump Alley

Room for rent in a 3 bed/1 bath house. $450 a month plus internet and electricity, and $500 security deposit. We split the cost of pellets and other household products (Toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.). The room will be available on June 1st.

Seeking a professional individual who is responsible, clean, and quiet. Living in the house is my fiance, one other roommate, and I. We all have full time jobs in town, which can include various shifts. We do not want a party house, although small house parties can happen once in a while if all roommates are involved. The walls are very thin. We would like someone who is respectful of the other roommates. It is a small area to share between 4 people, but it can be a very pleasant living situation. No pets allowed, as we have one cat already.

We are located in a very convenient location to several bus lines. The purple line stops right across the street, and the green line and red line are available by walking a block in either direction. We have one very sweet indoor cat, but no other pets are allowed. We have a pellet stove, which we split the cost of pellets. A radiator heater for your room is a good idea, but no fan-based heaters. Runs electricity up quickly! 1 parking space currently available.

Please text me at 208-530-1404 for more information and a quick introduction of yourself and we can get together and chat more about the room!