Forums
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:09 pm 
Offline
Dave's Run
Dave's Run
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:42 pm
Posts: 1886
For anyone that wants to grab some June gear, it's all been moved over to the store in the gondola building.

Image


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:02 am 
Offline
Center Bowl
Center Bowl

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 am
Posts: 288
PE395 wrote:
For anyone that wants to grab some June gear, it's all been moved over to the store in the gondola building.

Image


Any place in June Lake carrying June Mt gear?


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:08 am 
Offline
Dave's Run
Dave's Run
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:42 pm
Posts: 1886
Sierra Wave next to the Tiger Bar has some items, sometimes. Probably the best bet.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:35 am 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 4088
Location: Somewhere between Outpost 14 and Hash House a Go Go...
Anyone know if they're going to put it up on the store website?

_________________
"...any wind coming from the backside will be good." - pkerr
"I'm not a meteorologist, but I play one on tv." - Pigtail Pam


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:47 am 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:02 pm
Posts: 4686
Location: Somewhere between Trona and Argus
Spent $60 there last night. :wasntme:

_________________
There is wisdom in collective stupidity. - Biker395

ImageImage
www.Photo395.com


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:19 am 
Offline
Center Bowl
Center Bowl
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 am
Posts: 197
Location: Surf City
mspamelablythe wrote:
Anyone know if they're going to put it up on the store website?


I just called McCoy Sports and they will take orders over the phone. However, not every sales clerk can do this. You have to wait for a call back. I called the other day, and did not get a call back. I supposed they are busy, but I'd really like to get a shirt.

_________________
"Wherever you go skiing, spare no expense to make your trip as cheap as possible."
- Warren Miller


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:21 am 
Offline
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:21 pm
Posts: 9825
Can we use our $50 bonus money on our pass ?

_________________
http://www.waynesmithimages.com


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:25 am 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 4088
Location: Somewhere between Outpost 14 and Hash House a Go Go...
skibiscuit wrote:
mspamelablythe wrote:
Anyone know if they're going to put it up on the store website?


I just called McCoy Sports and they will take orders over the phone. However, not every sales clerk can do this. You have to wait for a call back. I called the other day, and did not get a call back. I supposed they are busy, but I'd really like to get a shirt.

Good to know! I figured I'd have to have a shop buddy!

_________________
"...any wind coming from the backside will be good." - pkerr
"I'm not a meteorologist, but I play one on tv." - Pigtail Pam


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:33 am 
Offline
Broadway
Broadway

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:40 pm
Posts: 27
I just walked around town. The June Lake General Store has a few June Mountain sweatshirts on display.

Sierra Wave has lots of shirts with the original logo from the sixties. Ernies was packed so I couldn't ask over there.
Lots of stores have "I love June Mountain" stickers.

June Lake is crowded today. You'd never guess there was a problem.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:40 am 
Offline
Center Bowl
Center Bowl
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 am
Posts: 197
Location: Surf City
mspamelablythe wrote:
skibiscuit wrote:
mspamelablythe wrote:
Anyone know if they're going to put it up on the store website?


I just called McCoy Sports and they will take orders over the phone. However, not every sales clerk can do this. You have to wait for a call back. I called the other day, and did not get a call back. I supposed they are busy, but I'd really like to get a shirt.

Good to know! I figured I'd have to have a shop buddy!



I have already prevailed upon our mutual shop buddy, just in case. :!:

_________________
"Wherever you go skiing, spare no expense to make your trip as cheap as possible."
- Warren Miller


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 am 
Offline
Center Bowl
Center Bowl
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 am
Posts: 197
Location: Surf City
ospreywatcher wrote:
I just walked around town. The June Lake General Store has a few June Mountain sweatshirts on display.

Sierra Wave has lots of shirts with the original logo from the sixties. Ernies was packed so I couldn't ask over there.
Lots of stores have "I love June Mountain" stickers.

June Lake is crowded today. You'd never guess there was a problem.



Thanks for the heads up! Glad to hear the town is rockin'.

_________________
"Wherever you go skiing, spare no expense to make your trip as cheap as possible."
- Warren Miller


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:33 pm 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 4088
Location: Somewhere between Outpost 14 and Hash House a Go Go...
skibiscuit wrote:
mspamelablythe wrote:
skibiscuit wrote:
mspamelablythe wrote:
Anyone know if they're going to put it up on the store website?


I just called McCoy Sports and they will take orders over the phone. However, not every sales clerk can do this. You have to wait for a call back. I called the other day, and did not get a call back. I supposed they are busy, but I'd really like to get a shirt.

Good to know! I figured I'd have to have a shop buddy!



I have already prevailed upon our mutual shop buddy, just in case. :!:

We should set up a web thingy... Virtual shopping!

_________________
"...any wind coming from the backside will be good." - pkerr
"I'm not a meteorologist, but I play one on tv." - Pigtail Pam


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:40 pm 
Offline
Center Bowl
Center Bowl
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 am
Posts: 197
Location: Surf City
mspamelablythe wrote:
We should set up a web thingy... Virtual shopping!


I'm IN!!! Can we use virtual money?

_________________
"Wherever you go skiing, spare no expense to make your trip as cheap as possible."
- Warren Miller


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:42 pm 
Offline
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:01 pm
Posts: 6408
"June Lake is crowded today. You'd never guess there was a problem."

There really isn't a problem in June Lake and never has been one. The only problem is in somebody's head.

Dammit! I wish I would have capitalized on those t-shirts and sweat shirts.

_________________
"I have seen the enemy, and it is us!" Pogo


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:22 pm 
Offline
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Posts: 9990
Location: Dog Beach SLT
Sorry, there's no June Mtn. logo wear in June Lake. It all got moved to McCoy Sports.

_________________
onegoodturnImagedeserves another


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group