Forums
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Windy's June Lake Alien-Thread
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:06 pm 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

I would be careful around Gerlach. Another Hawthorne.

Sam's background is he came from back east and became interested in the UFO scene after the first Roswell book. He was down in LA and met Hope Troxell from Pasadena. When she decided to move to the ES, he came along and relocated to Bishop. I don't know if that was in '72 or what. A lot of stuff happened in...

After Hope passed away, Sam still kept the faith in the UFO scene to this day. He is constantly researching and gathering new information. He has never been abducted but claims to have met aliens on several occasions. They have come out of nowhere and knocked on his door at Diamond J. He said they knew information about him that nobody else could know. Kind of like one of them dang psychics.

I tell you man, that photo of that chick from Venus looked damn good.

If that is what aliens look like, count me in. The dudes are studs, too.

I may have to retriangulate the landing position to Klondike Lake.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:23 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Location: Going deep inside the Kremlin ... KGB-plotting with Vladimir Puntang..
Land of the EBEs!

Yeah, while our benevolent (non-Grey) ET/ED brothers and sisters may inhabit Mars, Venus (???), or the Dark side of the Moon, at least they aren't regularly zapping folks down in Bishop or Hawthorne. Granted, the bizarre #2 going down on level 6 or level 7 at Dulce may be/was a different story (but that's a different race of ET altogether)...

Anyway, windy, if you see Sam, tell him we Earthlings send our greetings/regards, thank-yous, and best wishes to their uber-enlightened race, for their help in humanity's evolutionary-advancement toward a higher spiritual-awareness..

:D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:06 pm 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

The thing I learned from Sam about UFO research is that one must keep up on all new information. It is vital.

Have you ever heard of geoglyphs? Like all strange things some are located right out by Hawthorne. They are rocks placed in certain patterns out on desert playas in designs similar to petroglyphs. It is really wild. I am not talking about the complex ones in South America. I mean real simple designs with usually lava rocks.

It is thought that the Indian people made these. If they did create them, why? Who was going to see them?

Hence, the theory that aliens were somehow involved in this.

All I can tell you guys is that when I stand and look at these things like geoglyphs and petroglyphs, I get blown away by the mystery of it all. Nobody will ever be able to figure it out. Not in this world.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:27 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Location: Going deep inside the Kremlin ... KGB-plotting with Vladimir Puntang..
WINDYSCOTTY: Be careful who you inform of the geoglyphs!
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:47 pm 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Off road people go out and do 360s tearing the geoglyphs apart. They don't even know what is happening.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:36 pm 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Desert crop circles.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:18 pm 
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

There hasn't been a good desert crop circle since 1972.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:14 am 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Why $alina$?

Damn prank$ter$!

http://news.sky.com/story/1188783/crop-circles-on-california-farm-in-salinas-valley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:56 pm 
Cornice Bowl
Cornice Bowl

windyscotty wrote:
It is thought that the Indian people made these. If they did create them, why? Who was going to see them?

Hence, the theory that aliens were somehow involved in this.

All I can tell you guys is that when I stand and look at these things like geoglyphs and petroglyphs, I get blown away by the mystery of it all. Nobody will ever be able to figure it out. Not in this world.

Proof....

OO 12 ga shell shown for scale.

You must have grown up in the no winners no losers generation where everyone gets a participation trophy and a pat on the butt for just showing up with their clothes on right side out

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:35 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

I read somewhere that the aliens that hang out near Deep Springs sometimes go into Bishop (just before closing time) and do incognito shopping, completely undetected..

So I'm wondering where they get their money from? ...

Here's former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer talking about what he knows on all this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2535698/Aliens-walk-theyre-refusing-share-technology-change-warring-polluting-ways-claims-former-Canadian-defense-minister.html

[Some of these dudes and dudettes you wouldn't even know they were partially non-human. Have you suspected anyone?]

These are what the alleged grey (EBE?) aliens of the Hawthorne, Nevada area are reputed to look like..

:P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:36 am 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

It is true that most Hawthornites look sub-human, resembling some of the freaks on the forum.

They get their money from panhandling on Main Street. They only have to wear cowboy hats to be incognito in Bishop.

Since the naked guy passed through, everyone is used to that sort of thing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:00 am 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Sometimes aliens are relatively easy to spot. As they have a certain ... something .. something weird or queer ... about them .. that just makes ya wanna scratch yer head and say ... WTF???

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:01 am 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

And still other varieties of aliens have a certain Universal- or Galactic-panache about them ... or merely a Worldly sophistication, perhaps ... like this rather kewl alien-cat dude:

[obvious from the above gesturing, that some aliens are simply more rico sauve than others (vs Reptoids/Reptilians, et..]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:23 am 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

'Alienus kenyus imposterus' ... or Barackus of Borg ... a rare species of exterrestrial hybrid-variety:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:51 am 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

You may see aliens wearing masks to hide the smell of humans. Aliens, unlike humans, do not have a smell. Humans, on the other hand, smell like sh!t. Especially in the morning with the addition of mung mouth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next