Forums
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Windy's June Lake Alien-Thread
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:36 pm 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

I did hike the Sierra every week for many years and did not see a Yeti or Bigfoot.

I did see a few geeks though.

Now that the Yeti cover is blown off with the analysis of the hair sample being that of an ancient polar bear, we must move on to Bigfoot.

The last hair sample turned out to be a human pubic hair and made that find invalid. Something was going on out in the woods and it was beastly. It could have even been beastiality.

Good Lord, I hope not!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:46 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Location: Going deep inside the Kremlin ... KGB-plotting with Vladimir Puntang..
But are there any true hybrid-psychopaths in June Lake? Or in Hawthorne or around/near Bishop? Sacrificial rites at The Devil's Postpile?

Cuz hybrid-psychos, I guess, are the new kewl-boyz, so I'm hearin'..

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2391821/pg1

"Excuse me ... I do apologize .. but I just couldn't help but notice ... but .. are you a reptilian by any chance?"

"Whaaa? Well, sort-of .. and thank-you! But seriously? No, I wish.. I'm just a lowly hybrid, truth be known .. you know, half-and-half, actually ... But my father was a full reptilian-Khazar. or -Khazarian, or so I'm told. With an ancient Sumerian bloodline-lineage, I believe.. As my mother was actually full-human, unfortunately ... or fortunately - as the case may be... ?"

"Oh, okay .. it was just that bitchin' shape-shifter stuff you were doing a few minutes ago that made me wonder and all ... Do you even .. or do you actually have a real soul and all? Like a full human does?"

" I dunno ... hmm .. how could .. or how should I tell???"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:11 pm 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

This is difficult because there are the actual humans (messed up), aliens, some sort of Yeti/Bigfoot creatures, and angels.

It doesn't really matter because God created all of it real or imagined. All that stuff is out there and we sometimes tap into it. You will only get a glimpse of what is really happening in the cosmos while you are alive. After that, anything is possible. They say, "Greater things will be found than have ever been found."

Kind of makes life exciting and interesting.

Do aliens have to worry about the bad boy angel, Satan?

You bet they do. "Nobody gets out of here alive!" Jim Mo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:11 am 
Stump Alley
Stump Alley

I spotted OGT in Bishop last week--at the Palace gas station. Does that count? :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:26 pm 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

We have OGT under surveillance and all the Palace personnel are hip to him. He even made the top ten most wanted outlaws with his photo under the counter.

I found a pop bottle, NEHI, from the 40s today, out by the airport. When I wiped off the dust to see where it was bottled, it said, Roswell, New Mexico.

Uh-oh! I do not know what to make of this and wonder if it is a sign. Sam, the UFO man, told me one morning at Schats that the aliens would be making contact in Bishop as he gazed out the window towards the airport.

Things like this do not happen every day finding a message in a bottle.

And did you guys ever hear the story about Little Hollywood?

Did you know that Wallace Beery lived on an island in Silver lake?

And...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:02 pm 
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

windyscotty wrote:

Did you know that Wallace Beery lived on an island in Silver lake?

And...

I have a picture of that cabin. It was taken out by an avalanche years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:24 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Location: Going deep inside the Kremlin ... KGB-plotting with Vladimir Puntang..
windyscotty wrote:
We have OGT under surveillance and all the Palace personnel are hip to him. He even made the top ten most wanted outlaws with his photo under the counter.

I found a pop bottle, NEHI, from the 40s today, out by the airport. When I wiped off the dust to see where it was bottled, it said, Roswell, New Mexico.

Uh-oh! I do not know what to make of this and wonder if it is a sign. Sam, the UFO man, told me one morning at Schats that the aliens would be making contact in Bishop as he gazed out the window towards the airport.

And...

You have OGT under surveillance? Holy crap! Are you with the government, windy? NSA? (OK, I know, you can't talk about it!)

Can you plot and predict his every run down the mountain, and every lake he fishes in too? The number on his stringer or the number of releases? His every hiking route, too? If so, you must be in contact with Eddie van Snowden and Pussy Riot???
What he drinks and eats at Tiger Bar? How much he wins and loses at Piute Palace?

Also, when are these aliens going to land down in Bishop and make contact with Bishopites/Bishopians? Are these aliens illegals, greys, Nordics or Plaeidians or of the 55+ other variety of diaspora/flotsam-variety aliens?

Has Sam been abducted himself? What solar system do the Sodomites come from?

Just wondering...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:42 pm 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Sam has not been abducted by aliens to my knowledge. He used to interpret Hope's readings when they got together. That was when she was channeling down in Indy.

We know what OGT is going to do, even before he does it. Every hair on his head is numbered.

Somehow he evaded the surveillance camera at the Palace, I think he hacked it.

Whatever comes down is going to happen at the Bishop airport, because there at least ten runways where they can choose to land. They don't want to risk a bad landing in Mammoth.

When this will happen is like trying to predict the return of Jesus.

You just better be ready partners!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:59 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

windyscotty wrote:
Sam has not been abducted by aliens to my knowledge. He used to interpret Hope's readings when they got together. That was when she was channeling down in Indy.

We know what OGT is going to do, even before he does it. Every hair on his head is numbered.

Somehow he evaded the surveillance camera at the Palace, I think he hacked it.

Whatever comes down is going to happen at the Bishop airport, because there at least ten runways where they can choose to land. They don't want to risk a bad landing in Mammoth.

When this will happen is like trying to predict the return of Jesus.

You just better be ready partners!

Good job on the 24/7 under-cover surveillance work on OGT. Keep up that great work you guys do!

I hope you are there at the airport in Bishop, windy, when the aliens/ETs/EDs land and finally greet the public. Beware of them, upon seeing any weird cookbooks they might bring, those that might be titled like 'To Serve Mankind', or the like..

Maybe Sam can greet them as a cordial host for all of Bishop.

And let's just hope (and pray) that they don't decide Hawthorne is THE cool place to (publically) land and do an initial meet-and-greet!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:49 am 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

I hope they don't fly mother nature's bad seed to a new home in Hawthorne.

I am not so sure about the landing site at the Bishop airport anymore. Sam did not say exactly where they are going to land. He did say not to worry though, because they will come in peace. They communicate telepathically, so there is no reason to open one's mouth. Like humans typically do.

Anyway, after yesterday, I am not sure what is going on anymore. That is because I saw a lenticular cloud stack all by itself in the sky near Big Pine. Uh-oh!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:13 pm 
Dave's Run
Dave's Run

Windy, I am sure of what is going on....

I just put on "Thirty Seconds Over Winterland" by the Airplane...

"Have you seen the Saucers" ?

Letting the band get my alien abduction in gear.....

:rock:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:25 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

I'm wondering when windy last talked to Sam, and what the latest (scoop/intel) is from him over at Schat's?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:55 pm 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

I have seen Sam walking down the street in the morning a couple of times but have not talked to him as of late.

If you go into Schat's in the morning around 7, just say, "Calling Mr. Alfieri." He likes to talk to people who are not narrow minded. Otherwise, he won't talk. He is one crafty dude and is a bonafide Roswell 49er. I don't have to have a photo to prove anything, because he is no bs. He has some pretty cool photos though of a handsome looking couple from Venus.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:09 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

windyscotty wrote:
I have seen Sam walking down the street in the morning a couple of times but have not talked to him as of late.

If you go into Schat's in the morning around 7, just say, "Calling Mr. Alfieri." He likes to talk to people who are not narrow minded. Otherwise, he won't talk. He is one crafty dude and is a bonafide Roswell 49er. I don't have to have a photo to prove anything, because he is no bs. He has some pretty cool photos though of a handsome looking couple from Venus.

What's Sam's background in the subject matter? Did he ever disclose anything like that?

Did he once live in/near or maybe travel to Roswell to find out more?

Abductee/contactee?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:09 pm 
Dave's Run
Dave's Run

these rascals might be living near Gerlach...just sayin....

:wasntme:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next