http://easternsierraforum.com/

June Party
http://easternsierraforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19192
Page 1 of 1

Author:  nekdut [ Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  June Party

Is the Party on the Mountain still happening today? Some websites still have it:

http://www.visitmammoth.com/events/part ... e-mountain

but it disappeared from Mammoth's:

https://www.mammothmountain.com/summer/ ... &year=2016

Author:  SurfnSnowboard [ Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: June Party

There is no Saturday July 15th 2017 so it's hard to know whether there's a party today or not.

Author:  nekdut [ Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: June Party

Thanks. I should probably go work on my reading comprehension.

Author:  SurfnSnowboard [ Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: June Party

nekdut wrote:
Thanks. I should probably go work on my reading comprehension.


I wasn't giving you a hard time it's the fact that the website is flat out wrong so it's just hard to know if it's today or not.

Author:  snowhottie [ Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: June Party

SurfnSnowboard wrote:
There is no Saturday July 15th 2017 so it's hard to know whether there's a party today or not.


Image

But today is June 17 anyway? :?:

Author:  SurfnSnowboard [ Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: June Party

snowhottie wrote:
SurfnSnowboard wrote:
There is no Saturday July 15th 2017 so it's hard to know whether there's a party today or not.


Image

But today is June 17 anyway? :?:

Well I feel dumb haha

I swear I saw June. Maybe just saw what I wanted to see.

Author:  snowhottie [ Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: June Party

Take a breathtaking ride up June Mountain's iconic J1 for a summer party with outstanding views. The afternoon will feature a classic summer BBQ, live music by local favorite Lava Moon, plus a beer tasting from local Sierra breweries.

Somehow a download of tanked up beer drinkers on J1 doesnt sound like a good idea to me.

Author:  nekdut [ Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: June Party

SurfnSnowboard wrote:
nekdut wrote:
Thanks. I should probably go work on my reading comprehension.


I wasn't giving you a hard time it's the fact that the website is flat out wrong so it's just hard to know if it's today or not.


Sarcasm is hard on the internet. :D

I should have noticed July either way. June in June? No way.

Author:  iloveskittles [ Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: June Party

snowhottie wrote:
Take a breathtaking ride up June Mountain's iconic J1 for a summer party with outstanding views. The afternoon will feature a classic summer BBQ, live music by local favorite Lava Moon, plus a beer tasting from local Sierra breweries.

Somehow a download of tanked up beer drinkers on J1 doesnt sound like a good idea to me.


if they had dave's old tram or some sort of thing instead of the poverty lift this would not be an issue and more people would come. thanks bye

Author:  ride395 [ Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: June Party

snowhottie wrote:

Somehow a download of tanked up beer drinkers on J1 doesnt sound like a good idea to me.


someone doesn't spend much time at the ol' antler bar

tanked up beer drinkers on J1 is daily phenomenon throughout the season! :D ;)

Author:  snowhottie [ Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: June Party

True. I always skied down.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/