Forums
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: It's Official: Brown Declares a Drought!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:19 pm 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

" I WILL have anything I want in SoCal because I HAVE $$$$."

You really are a selfish pig-man! How are you going to buy water that isn't there? How are you going to water your lawn if you face a citation? You think because you have money you are exempt from what the rest of us are facing.

I may be old you piece of sh!t but I can still kick your ass! Get in touch and I will be glad to prove it smegma mouth. Any punk like you would be worthy of a good ass kicking.

Same old ass bite troll that always says the same old ass bite crap. Come out troll into the light so we can burn you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:59 am 
Broadway
Broadway

better start hoarding water crazy dave because my pool will always be full and heated to 85 degrees 8-)
my BMW will always be sparkling :P
and my lawn will be greener than yours :!:

SnowtigerDaniel wrote:
blah blah blah I am fat & upset no one on the forum cares about me anymore . “ho-hum”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:55 am 
Stump Alley
Stump Alley

Gentlemen......Go Niners?? :?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:44 pm 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Here goes.. all this in the Brown Delcares a Drought thread ;)

Jbaysurfer wrote:
SkierBob wrote:

...There's more people on the dole in California than works for a living.

...and with Assemblyman Ricardo Lara of Bell Gardens introducing legislation that would allow people who are not legal immigrates to get coverage under the Affordable Care Act I don't expect anyone leaving soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik

I'm a big fan of South Park and that's one of the better episodes although Sexual Healing when they spoofed Tiger Woods is by far my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6twhjiD0UO4

btw, it has nothing to do with taking jobs I don't have a beef with anyone that works. It has to do with the burden put on the State and those who have jobs supporting those that don't work. The system has failed and Octamom is proof; she's cheated the state out of $16k and faces 5 years in prison because of it. However it will cost the State much more to enforce the their rules put her in prison and take care of her children. She can basically laugh in the States face as she has beaten the system and there's nothing the State can do about it unless they are willing to spend millions taking care her children while they punish her for the 16k she received in State support without mentioning she had other sources of income.

---
When it comes to water conservation I don't think everyone gets the picture. Water Purveyor's are in the business to sell water. The more water they sell the more money they make. If we conserve to much they don't make as much money and can't keep their operation running without tightening their finical belts. The real reason they want to conserve water is because water is required to allow for more housing tracks, swimming pools and golf courses. In Short; they want to give some of the water you use to someone else. and that is why Pigman will continue to have his pool, wash is car, and over water his lawn whenever he feels like it. I don't blame him one bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:13 pm 
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

windyscotty wrote:
" I WILL have anything I want in SoCal because I HAVE $$$$."

You really are a selfish pig-man! How are you going to buy water that isn't there? How are you going to water your lawn if you face a citation? You think because you have money you are exempt from what the rest of us are facing.

I may be old you piece of sh!t but I can still kick your ass! Get in touch and I will be glad to prove it smegma mouth. Any punk like you would be worthy of a good ass kicking.

Same old ass bite troll that always says the same old ass bite crap. Come out troll into the light so we can burn you.

I used to laugh at Windy's rants. But it seems lately he's been threatening bodily harm and that concerns me. Not for the other guy but for him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:22 pm 
Center Bowl
Center Bowl

I thought Windy was from the peace and love fraternity.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:49 pm 
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

I used think the same thing. And I don't think he ever went to Nam so that can't be it. Could be drug related.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:17 am 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Oh Jesus Christ

take it (and this forum) with a grain of salt |-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:52 am 
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

Haha, got ya SB...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:00 pm 
Climax
Climax

SkierBob wrote:
Here goes.. all this in the Brown Delcares a Drought thread ;)

Jbaysurfer wrote:
SkierBob wrote:

...There's more people on the dole in California than works for a living.

...and with Assemblyman Ricardo Lara of Bell Gardens introducing legislation that would allow people who are not legal immigrates to get coverage under the Affordable Care Act I don't expect anyone leaving soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik

I'm a big fan of South Park and that's one of the better episodes although Sexual Healing when they spoofed Tiger Woods is by far my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6twhjiD0UO4

btw, it has nothing to do with taking jobs I don't have a beef with anyone that works. It has to do with the burden put on the State and those who have jobs supporting those that don't work. The system has failed and Octamom is proof; she's cheated the state out of $16k and faces 5 years in prison because of it. However it will cost the State much more to enforce the their rules put her in prison and take care of her children. She can basically laugh in the States face as she has beaten the system and there's nothing the State can do about it unless they are willing to spend millions taking care her children while they punish her for the 16k she received in State support without mentioning she had other sources of income.

---
When it comes to water conservation I don't think everyone gets the picture. Water Purveyor's are in the business to sell water. The more water they sell the more money they make. If we conserve to much they don't make as much money and can't keep their operation running without tightening their finical belts. The real reason they want to conserve water is because water is required to allow for more housing tracks, swimming pools and golf courses. In Short; they want to give some of the water you use to someone else. and that is why Pigman will continue to have his pool, wash is car, and over water his lawn whenever he feels like it. I don't blame him one bit.

I found the devolution to illegal immigration funny. What can I say....My personal favorite episode is probably Red Hot Catholic Love.....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:05 pm 
Dave's Run
Dave's Run

My favorite episode is "proper condom use"
"Oh look, its got room at the end so we can...pee in it"
--Butters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:41 pm 
Broadway
Broadway

Why did they leave out '09/'10? That was a really good snow year wasn't it? Oh duh, I guess they are just showing the best year and the past few years.

http://monocounty.ca.gov/sites/default/ ... .19.14.pdf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:51 pm 
Dave's Run
Dave's Run

doing my part -
just cut the drip water system down 33 % - from three minutes to two !
just don't ask me to cut down on the shower time !!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:28 am 
Stump Alley
Stump Alley

Location: Tent 15 miles outside of Independence-avoiding the TBID tax
It's offical, this year sucks!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:40 am 
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

I don't water anything outside. The only thing I use city water for is showering, washing clothes and flushing toilets, I don't even let my dogs drink the tap water. Our drinking water comes from Arrowhead. So there's really nothing for me to cut back on.

Part of emergency drought measures means many environmental river restoration projects will stop allowing more water to go to farmers. The San Joaquin river restoration project will likely be shelved by the end of today. When water becomes an issue it's the environmental concerns that go to the wind first. No Buno.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next