Forums
It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What's New for Mammoth Bike Park Summer 2011!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:38 pm 
Offline
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:38 am
Posts: 5953
Location: 11053
It will all be bumpy.... also a helmet is the worst place you could ever put a cam if you hate shaky footage.

_________________
Someday never come's, live for the moment!

http://mammothsnowman.com
http://discovermammoth.com


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New for Mammoth Bike Park Summer 2011!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:26 am 
Offline
Center Bowl
Center Bowl

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:40 am
Posts: 390
ocboarder wrote:
Random:

Bikers with GoPros; how do you guys mount them for the best video? I'm assuming the helmet. I've filmed via the crossbar, but the video was far too bumpy. I'm thinking of purchasing the chest mount or just sticking the GoPro to the top of the crown.


why don't you just enjoy the ride instead of worrying about making some video thing you make your friends watch but they don't even care. thanks bye


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New for Mammoth Bike Park Summer 2011!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:35 pm 
Offline
Dave's Run
Dave's Run
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:25 pm
Posts: 1267
Location: Orange County, CA
iloveskittles wrote:
ocboarder wrote:
Random:

Bikers with GoPros; how do you guys mount them for the best video? I'm assuming the helmet. I've filmed via the crossbar, but the video was far too bumpy. I'm thinking of purchasing the chest mount or just sticking the GoPro to the top of the crown.


why don't you just enjoy the ride instead of worrying about making some video thing you make your friends watch but they don't even care. thanks bye


Well, that post was over a year ago. Thanks for the great advice skittles, always so hopeful. :roll:

Maybe we want to relive some of our memories later down the road?

Thanks snowman

_________________
I will show you the dark side...


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New for Mammoth Bike Park Summer 2011!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:17 pm 
Offline
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Posts: 5423
Location: Mammoth Lakes
ocboarder wrote:
iloveskittles wrote:
ocboarder wrote:
Random:

Bikers with GoPros; how do you guys mount them for the best video? I'm assuming the helmet. I've filmed via the crossbar, but the video was far too bumpy. I'm thinking of purchasing the chest mount or just sticking the GoPro to the top of the crown.


why don't you just enjoy the ride instead of worrying about making some video thing you make your friends watch but they don't even care. thanks bye


Well, that post was over a year ago. Thanks for the great advice skittles, always so hopeful. :roll:

Maybe we want to relive some of our memories later down the road?

Thanks snowman


Ive gotten plenty of smooth footage from a helmet mounted action cam.

Handlebars are about the worse place to mount a cam on a bike, top tube or seat post would be a better option.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New for Mammoth Bike Park Summer 2011!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:43 pm 
Offline
Dave's Run
Dave's Run
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:25 pm
Posts: 1267
Location: Orange County, CA
snowboard247 wrote:
ocboarder wrote:
iloveskittles wrote:
ocboarder wrote:
Random:

Bikers with GoPros; how do you guys mount them for the best video? I'm assuming the helmet. I've filmed via the crossbar, but the video was far too bumpy. I'm thinking of purchasing the chest mount or just sticking the GoPro to the top of the crown.


why don't you just enjoy the ride instead of worrying about making some video thing you make your friends watch but they don't even care. thanks bye


Well, that post was over a year ago. Thanks for the great advice skittles, always so hopeful. :roll:

Maybe we want to relive some of our memories later down the road?

Thanks snowman


Ive gotten plenty of smooth footage from a helmet mounted action cam.

Handlebars are about the worse place to mount a cam on a bike, top tube or seat post would be a better option.


Yup.

Funny enough, it makes me sick watching any GoPro footage from biking trips :puke:

_________________
I will show you the dark side...


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: What's New for Mammoth Bike Park Summer 2011!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:19 pm 
Offline
Rodger's Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:24 pm
Posts: 12061
Check out this footage from Snow Summit "Swiftcam G2 Gimbal mounted to Thor Sentinel chest protector.":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNrFGVfuSkA

Looks pretty smooth to me.


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group