Forums
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:12 pm 
Offline
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Posts: 9986
Location: Dog Beach SLT
Go Dodgers.

Hey Kershaw didn't have a great opening day outing but the Doyer bullpen shut down the new and improved Madre offensive. And the new and improved Madre bullpen didn't show up.

It's gonna be a long and interesting season. I wonder how my Indian's will do...

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm at the top of this page. Come on baseball fans, lets here some talk...

_________________
onegoodturnImagedeserves another


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:57 pm 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:26 am
Posts: 3077
Location: shiftyrider@yahoo...
"Why Tribe...first since 1948" -SI
Image


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:04 pm 
Offline
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Posts: 9986
Location: Dog Beach SLT
Well, there's strike one already, the SI jinx. Are injuries next? At least they don't have Johnny Football on the team to distract them...

I wonder what the odds of a Dodger vs Indians world series is???

_________________
onegoodturnImagedeserves another


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:03 pm 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:41 pm
Posts: 4670
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
mspamelablythe wrote:
Go A's!!!!!

Going to a Padre's game this weekend, just cuz we'll be in San Diego. Next weekend we're headed to Kansas City for baseball, beer and bbq!!!!


which game this weekend? i am going Sunday

_________________
:pizza: :beer:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:43 pm 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 4040
Location: Somewhere between Outpost 14 and Hash House a Go Go...
longlivechair19 wrote:
mspamelablythe wrote:
Go A's!!!!!

Going to a Padre's game this weekend, just cuz we'll be in San Diego. Next weekend we're headed to Kansas City for baseball, beer and bbq!!!!


which game this weekend? i am going Sunday

Yep Sunday!!! I think we're in section 107 - see you at Hodad's?????

_________________
"...any wind coming from the backside will be good." - pkerr
"I'm not a meteorologist, but I play one on tv." - Pigtail Pam


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:26 am 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:41 pm
Posts: 4670
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
mspamelablythe wrote:
longlivechair19 wrote:
mspamelablythe wrote:
Go A's!!!!!

Going to a Padre's game this weekend, just cuz we'll be in San Diego. Next weekend we're headed to Kansas City for baseball, beer and bbq!!!!


which game this weekend? i am going Sunday

Yep Sunday!!! I think we're in section 107 - see you at Hodad's?????


sorry just logged on since my last post. yeah we were at 113 so real close to you (first base side). we were at the tilted kilt before hand. lots of fun and a padre win! now i will say whats up with the A's gear at a Padre/Giant game :)

_________________
:pizza: :beer:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:35 am 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 4040
Location: Somewhere between Outpost 14 and Hash House a Go Go...
longlivechair19 wrote:
mspamelablythe wrote:
longlivechair19 wrote:
mspamelablythe wrote:
Go A's!!!!!

Going to a Padre's game this weekend, just cuz we'll be in San Diego. Next weekend we're headed to Kansas City for baseball, beer and bbq!!!!


which game this weekend? i am going Sunday

Yep Sunday!!! I think we're in section 107 - see you at Hodad's?????


sorry just logged on since my last post. yeah we were at 113 so real close to you (first base side). we were at the tilted kilt before hand. lots of fun and a padre win! now i will say whats up with the A's gear at a Padre/Giant game :)

Oakland Pride!!!

Fun game - grand slam and curtain call. Very emotional going on Military Opening. I had to keep telling myself there's no crying in baseball!

_________________
"...any wind coming from the backside will be good." - pkerr
"I'm not a meteorologist, but I play one on tv." - Pigtail Pam


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:25 pm 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 4040
Location: Somewhere between Outpost 14 and Hash House a Go Go...
Look Ma! I'm on TV!!!

Image

_________________
"...any wind coming from the backside will be good." - pkerr
"I'm not a meteorologist, but I play one on tv." - Pigtail Pam


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:55 pm 
Offline
Rodger's Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:20 pm
Posts: 15110
Location: Little slice of heaven in the Eastern Sierra
Very cool MPB...you stand out in your long dark hair and white hoodie! :)

_________________
Always carry chains.

www.mammothmuseum.org


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:45 am 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 4040
Location: Somewhere between Outpost 14 and Hash House a Go Go...
Sierra Lady wrote:
Very cool MPB...you stand out in your long dark hair and white hoodie! :)

And hubby's A's jersey!!! Cool park, great people, amazing food!

_________________
"...any wind coming from the backside will be good." - pkerr
"I'm not a meteorologist, but I play one on tv." - Pigtail Pam


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:07 am 
Offline
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Posts: 9986
Location: Dog Beach SLT
Great seats MPB, yeah hubby kind of sticks out. He's a tall guy.

Did you hit up Joe's Kansas City Bar-B-Que while you where there? It's kind of world famous...

_________________
onegoodturnImagedeserves another


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:58 am 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 4040
Location: Somewhere between Outpost 14 and Hash House a Go Go...
onegoodturn wrote:
Great seats MPB, yeah hubby kind of sticks out. He's a tall guy.

Did you hit up Joe's Kansas City Bar-B-Que while you where there? It's kind of world famous...

We did go to Joe's - it was amazing and was our favorite for Burnt Ends. Arthur Bryant's won for ribs, and Fiorella's Jack Stack won for their Crown Rib (that thing was off the freakin' handle). All we ate for three straight days was BBQ. Today I am drying out with celery...

_________________
"...any wind coming from the backside will be good." - pkerr
"I'm not a meteorologist, but I play one on tv." - Pigtail Pam


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:53 pm 
Offline
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Posts: 9986
Location: Dog Beach SLT
That's great you got to try all that BBQ MPB. I'm jealous, but celery is mostly waster. Just saying if you're trying to dry out.

_________________
onegoodturnImagedeserves another


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:55 pm 
Offline
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Posts: 9986
Location: Dog Beach SLT
What's up with all the fights? The KC team needs to chill....

_________________
onegoodturnImagedeserves another


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 1,2,3 strikes yer out
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:20 pm 
Offline
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 4040
Location: Somewhere between Outpost 14 and Hash House a Go Go...
It was an interesting weekend to be there (as an A's fan). We knew once the A's were up 5 nuthin And Lawrie was coming up he was gonna get drilled. I have to say, it's exciting when the benches clear.

_________________
"...any wind coming from the backside will be good." - pkerr
"I'm not a meteorologist, but I play one on tv." - Pigtail Pam


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group