Forums
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
 Post subject: Re: $8 for a locker? Seriously?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:08 pm 
Climax
Climax

With 25 pages about lockers, one would think that management should pay some attention.

If you get caught driving too fast to Mammoth, check out this on-line Traffic School. It's funny, quick, and easy. If you copy the link we will each get a $2 rebate. Thanks. http://www.trafficinteractive.com/referral.asp#oid=1989_1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 pm 
Climax
Climax

I think I heard a rumor that locker prices are going up by 30% for the next season. :twisted: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:32 am 
Rodger's Ridge

SKIPUNK wrote:
I think I heard a rumor that locker prices are going up by 30% for the next season. :twisted: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:36 pm 
Climax
Climax

Oh NO, Mr. Bill!!! - why would they do that?????? :@

If you get caught driving too fast to Mammoth, check out this on-line Traffic School. It's funny, quick, and easy. If you copy the link we will each get a $2 rebate. Thanks. http://www.trafficinteractive.com/referral.asp#oid=1989_1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:10 pm 
Center Bowl
Center Bowl

SKIPUNK wrote:

I know this is said tongue in cheek, however, at risk of an all out public pandemonium being started, lockers will in FACT be less this year. $5 for the large size locker. Boot lockers will be on the GoPad program, unlimited in and outs for the day. Don't know how much those will be yet.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:33 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Location: Somewhere between Outpost 14 and Hash House a Go Go...
Snowflake wrote:
SKIPUNK wrote:

I know this is said tongue in cheek, however, at risk of an all out public pandemonium being started, lockers will in FACT be less this year. $5 for the large size locker. Boot lockers will be on the GoPad program, unlimited in and outs for the day. Don't know how much those will be yet.

So let's do a little math. We paid $2 to lock up two years ago. Last year this was increased to $8 (a 300% increase - I looked back at the beginning of this thread and realized that I said 400%, can't believe no one corrected my math...). From $8 down to $5 - close to 40% off last year, but still 250% from two years ago. If we hold out one more year maybe we get it down to $4 for an even 200% increase?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:12 pm 
Broadway
Broadway

You can get one for $13 per day all access, but you can't choose where it is. Check with Lost & Found or ski repair.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:42 am 
Climax
Climax

I still have 2 of the original tokens. Didn't even try to use them this past season, don't know if they are still useable. Maybe I'll check it out next winter, see what my rate of return has gone up to.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:19 pm 
Cornice Bowl
Cornice Bowl

mspamelablythe wrote:
So let's do a little math. We paid $2 to lock up two years ago. Last year this was increased to $8 (a 300% increase - I looked back at the beginning of this thread and realized that I said 400%, can't believe no one corrected my math...). From $8 down to $5 - close to 40% off last year, but still 250% from two years ago. If we hold out one more year maybe we get it down to $4 for an even 200% increase?

Lol.. sounds like you talking about the real estate market??

They can charge $10 a day and that would not be a problem. Still cheaper then replacing your stuff after it gets ripped off.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:27 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Location: Somewhere between Outpost 14 and Hash House a Go Go...
ha, I still see math issues from my thought process... funny since math is my job...

snowfiend wrote:
They can charge $10 a day and that would not be a problem. Still cheaper then replacing your stuff after it gets ripped off.

I didn't really think of lockers as just day use, although I'm sure some people use them that way. I use them for day and overnight storage instead of hauling my stuff back and forth to the condo or hotel. When they were $8 per lock use, it was $16 a day, and I used to use 2 lockers for the family. $32 a day on lockers was hard to stomach, so for that season we didn't use them. This season at $5 per use I shoved everything into one locker for $10 a day. I'd love to pay less, but this was low enough for me to buy in.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:43 am 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

^ i agree, $5 still sucks, but low enough to buy in

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:59 am 
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

Not low enough. I went cold turkey on the lockers when they raised the price 100% overnight. They also lost my breakfast money. For 20 years I used the lockers and went up early and ate breakfast then moseyed down to my locker. I have never used a locker or bought breakfast since.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26