Forums
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:08 pm 
Offline
Rodger's Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:20 pm
Posts: 15172
Location: Little slice of heaven in the Eastern Sierra
Didn't brahm already have a "chat" about this in the forum below that he LOCKED? :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=23&p=73956#p73956

_________________
Always carry chains.

www.mammothmuseum.org


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:38 pm 
Offline
Dave's Run
Dave's Run
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:57 pm
Posts: 1012
Sierra Lady wrote:
Didn't brahm already have a "chat" about this in the forum below that he LOCKED? :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=23&p=73956#p73956

I think brahm locks threads to bug us! :lol: :evil:

_________________
-Chairs 5, 12, and 25 are the best.
-I don't care how much you argue, the chair 14 outpost is never open.
-June Mountain is the suxiest ski area in the world, you should never go there.

"Always carry chains! :idea: " -Sierra Lady


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 pm 
Offline
Center Bowl
Center Bowl

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:38 pm
Posts: 145
skiingobsessed wrote:
Sierra Lady wrote:
Didn't brahm already have a "chat" about this in the forum below that he LOCKED? :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=23&p=73956#p73956

I think brahm locks threads to bug us! :lol: :evil:



I think the power has gone to his head. Locking a thread about software that just acts plain old wacky? I mean what kind of software changes the words used in a sentence? I am not talking about putting '***'s' in place of potty talk, but actually rephrases sentences changing the meaning.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:51 am 
Offline
Dave's Run
Dave's Run
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:57 pm
Posts: 1012
How much you wanna bet this thread is going to be locked? :bandit:

_________________
-Chairs 5, 12, and 25 are the best.
-I don't care how much you argue, the chair 14 outpost is never open.
-June Mountain is the suxiest ski area in the world, you should never go there.

"Always carry chains! :idea: " -Sierra Lady


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 pm 
Offline
Cornice Bowl
Cornice Bowl

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:13 am
Posts: 639
Location: mlca
i bet he will 100%!!!!!!!

_________________
09/10 ride days:27


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:11 pm 
Offline
Dave's Run
Dave's Run
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:57 pm
Posts: 1012
bikensnow102 wrote:
i bet he will 100%!!!!!!!

Waiting... waiting... :?

_________________
-Chairs 5, 12, and 25 are the best.
-I don't care how much you argue, the chair 14 outpost is never open.
-June Mountain is the suxiest ski area in the world, you should never go there.

"Always carry chains! :idea: " -Sierra Lady


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:13 pm 
Offline
MMSA Staff
MMSA Staff
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:00 pm
Posts: 1472
Location: Mammoth Lakes, CA
you're a world class ski resort.

..lighten up, and lets not try to be so hyper critical. This is a ski forum try to have some fun. If I have to justify it to you, you just don't get it... :worried:

I can sit here and type out a 10 page paragraph trying to explain why we do things the way we do, or just say this.

This is a privately run public forum, which is here for friends, and fans of mammoth to use, have fun, share stories, experiences related to skiing/snowboard, mammoth as well as give feedback. If you just want to come here, troll the mods, trolls employees, please take a moment to ask yourself why you are on these forums, and what you hope to gain out of your time here.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:01 pm 
Offline
Rodger's Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:20 pm
Posts: 15172
Location: Little slice of heaven in the Eastern Sierra
:clap:

_________________
Always carry chains.

www.mammothmuseum.org


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:47 pm 
Offline
Dave's Run
Dave's Run
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:57 pm
Posts: 1012
Um, wow ok I wasn't expecting such a serious answer since we (or I at least) was just having a little fun! :D Even though a lot of times I say i'm here to "tell people they suck" I don't mean it! I am just (or at least try) to be a normal citizen of the forum. You have to laugh once and a while: http://stress.about.com/od/stresshealth/a/laughter.htm, and believe me I get a lot of laughs out of some of the posts! :oops: I get a lot of use out of these threads and it helps a lot when i'm not sure if I should come up to Mammoth or not, or if I am wondering of something, want to answer some posts/questions, etc.

And wow SL, was that necessary...? :fubar:
Sierra Lady wrote:
:clap:

:roll:

_________________
-Chairs 5, 12, and 25 are the best.
-I don't care how much you argue, the chair 14 outpost is never open.
-June Mountain is the suxiest ski area in the world, you should never go there.

"Always carry chains! :idea: " -Sierra Lady


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:48 pm 
Offline
Dave's Run
Dave's Run
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:57 pm
Posts: 1012
skiingobsessed wrote:
Um, wow ok I wasn't expecting such a serious answer since we (or I at least) was just having a little fun! :D Even though a lot of times I say i'm here to "tell people they suck" I don't mean it! I am just (or at least try) to be a normal citizen of the forum. You have to laugh once and a while: http://stress.about.com/od/stresshealth/a/laughter.htm, and believe me I get a lot of laughs out of some of the posts! :oops: I get a lot of use out of these threads and it helps a lot when i'm not sure if I should come up to Mammoth or not, or if I am wondering of something, want to answer some posts/questions, etc.

And wow SL, was that necessary...? :fubar:
Sierra Lady wrote:
:clap:

:roll:

_________________
-Chairs 5, 12, and 25 are the best.
-I don't care how much you argue, the chair 14 outpost is never open.
-June Mountain is the suxiest ski area in the world, you should never go there.

"Always carry chains! :idea: " -Sierra Lady


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:50 pm 
Offline
Dave's Run
Dave's Run
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:57 pm
Posts: 1012
Ok now just look at all the beutiful smileys all over that last post! :*

_________________
-Chairs 5, 12, and 25 are the best.
-I don't care how much you argue, the chair 14 outpost is never open.
-June Mountain is the suxiest ski area in the world, you should never go there.

"Always carry chains! :idea: " -Sierra Lady


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:13 am 
Offline
Rodger's Ridge
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:20 pm
Posts: 15172
Location: Little slice of heaven in the Eastern Sierra
Gosh, S.O., you got it all wrong. :-?

I was applauding brahm's reponse to mtashland.

Sheesh! :roll:

_________________
Always carry chains.

www.mammothmuseum.org


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:31 pm 
Offline
Dave's Run
Dave's Run
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:57 pm
Posts: 1012
Sierra Lady wrote:
Gosh, S.O., you got it all wrong. :-?

I was applauding brahm's reponse to mtashland.

Sheesh! :roll:

Ok ok! Sorry bout that! :lol: I got confused since your post came right after brahms and you didn't quote it... :-?

_________________
-Chairs 5, 12, and 25 are the best.
-I don't care how much you argue, the chair 14 outpost is never open.
-June Mountain is the suxiest ski area in the world, you should never go there.

"Always carry chains! :idea: " -Sierra Lady


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:03 am 
Offline
Stump Alley
Stump Alley
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:09 am
Posts: 83
Location: Outpost 14
way to ruin my original post. THANKS!


:rofl: :rofl:

I'm with B for once. Just chill out and enjoy.


The SNOW is ah comin! :hai:

_________________
-------
That snow looks pretty darn rippable!


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Forum ideas
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:22 pm 
Offline
Dave's Run
Dave's Run
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:57 pm
Posts: 1012
NEWSFLASH! Another thread in this forum got locked! :o

:roll: :?

:D

_________________
-Chairs 5, 12, and 25 are the best.
-I don't care how much you argue, the chair 14 outpost is never open.
-June Mountain is the suxiest ski area in the world, you should never go there.

"Always carry chains! :idea: " -Sierra Lady


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group