Forums
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Mild March
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:56 pm 
Rodger's Ridge

When looking at the Canyon cam around 11:00 I saw that 8 was operating as was 15. When I refreshed the Lift Status around noon four other chairs on the Canyon side had opened, but everything on the Main Lodge side was still closed. Slamski posted on FB that he was at Main Lodge when 1,2, 3 and 5 opened for a short while and he skied all those runs. Said the snow was nice, but the visibility was sketchy. I found out that 10 opened, too as friends of mine skied Gold Hill and said they were the only ones over there.

www.mammothmuseum.org

Post subject: Re: Mild March
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:18 pm 
Rodger's Ridge

PE395 wrote:
They turned around any tall vehicles at Pearsonville today. Whole parking area was full of big rigs, campers etc. Looked like they were stopping anything tall southbound at Lone Pine. I agree, never saw such strong winds, dust clouds and tumbleweeds. Even the Outback was getting pushed around.

There are still high profile warnings up along 395 and now there are chain requirements over Conway Summit. It began snowing again earlier this evening.

Photos of overturned big rig this morning south of Olancha taken by an acquaintance.

www.mammothmuseum.org

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11