Forums
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 7:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stormy Daniels 2020
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:17 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Boy did the idiots on Meet the Press get it wrong. One after another Peggy Noonan, Andrea Mitchell, and Chuck Todd brought punditry down to the level of checkers.

Some folks don't like the vulgarity: is this what we've become as a nation, and what the Presidency has become?

Others scoff at that: the chess match is the true mess, something about campaign finance laws, suspicious bank activity reports, and Mueller with a stack of tax records sky high.

Listen: this is 3-D Chess but it doubles back on simplicity. What is the Stormy Daniels Nexus? People other than Republicans tend to take a stand against treason. Government acting counter to the common good because of blackmail. If he was already POTUS when the Stormy blackmail hit, he wouldn't have had to pay her $130k -- he'd have just given her an aircraft carrier or something. The Russians already know this cuz he's given them goodies too. Stay tuned. Nixon 2018.

Post subject: Re: Stormy Daniels 2020
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:54 am 
Dave's Run
Dave's Run

With Rex out, someone is bound to scream BINGO any time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:57 pm 
Dave's Run
Dave's Run

anybody check out her videos?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:25 am 
Climax
Climax

Dropn N wrote:
anybody check out her videos?

Don`t care to watch Trump humping her. So I think I will skip it ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:15 am 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

2018, folks. Not gonna be long now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:36 pm 
Cornice Bowl
Cornice Bowl

I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on this and I'm REALLY not going to start googling her name to learn more, but didn't all of this happen in like 2007? That was 10 years before Trump took office - can't really see how any of this is relevant now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:47 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

He submitted to blackmail in October 2016. Here's hoping that he hasn't submitted to blackmail in 2017 or 2018.

P.S. Courtesy of boarddad we bring you this Public Service Announcement: DO NOT GOOGLE STORMY DANIELS on the family computer unless you're 100% certain the kids don't know how to disable AdBlock...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:09 pm 
Dave's Run
Dave's Run

ShiftyRider wrote:
He submitted to blackmail in October 2016. Here's hoping that he hasn't submitted to blackmail in 2017 or 2018.

I have 2 cousins retired from gubbamint service, her in Protocol and he in DoD. I asked them out of curiosity about hiring stuff a few years ago. They said the gubbamint doesnt care if you were formerly a drug running prostitute in Amsterdam. What they care about is if you are trying to hide it because then you can be exploited by whomever for blackmail.

"Follow the money". I think she's a sideshow, and the look see into his foreign business dealings will be troubling for him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:26 pm 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Quote:
the look see into his foreign business dealings will be troubling for him
Which the specific foreigners already know and have used to their advantage, I agree.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:20 pm 
Center Bowl
Center Bowl

I think most people could care less who Trump screws. :puke:
Its about truth and character. He lies daily and he has no conscience. He will throw is own kids under the bus to save his own hide, even his daughter wife.
This make the pee-pee tape look more plausible every day

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:45 am 
Cornice Bowl
Cornice Bowl

^ I think you are forgetting that this is politicians we are talking about. What you are ranting about is otherwise known as,, "Business as Usual". The only difference is that Trump is not as savvy about hiding it. Shifty has a point though; If Trump is breaking rules now to cover up things that happened before he took office - that's a problem. We are a year in know though and, while there has been a lot of blustering, nobody has mounted a real effort to recall or impeach. My gut tells me he makes it through the next 3 years. Heck, if he really does make peace with North Korea and/or his International economic policies work the way he thinks they will I could even see him getting re-elected. Frankly though I don't think he will even run for re-election though. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would want to hold a lame-duck position.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:21 am 
Climax
Climax

sr129 wrote:
I think most people could care less who Trump screws. :puke:
Its about truth and character. He lies daily and he has no conscience. He will throw is own kids under the bus to save his own hide, even his daughter wife.
This make the pee-pee tape look more plausible every day

Make PeePee Tapes Great Again!!!!

Post subject: Show me the rubles
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:50 am 
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Classic case boarddad might remember is John Edwards, quite obscure it seems even tho he ran for VP.

Back to the Russians, in general voters want to get to choose from the best. There may be a smart and exemplary young businessman who's succeeding today making legitimate deals with Russian businessmen, and who knows? Later in life he may wanna get into politics. We shouldn't throw up random disqualifiers.

But isn't it odd? An extreme coincidence? That all these current people were previously experts at working with Russian banks and boatloads of rubles. POTUS, Flynn, Kushner, Manafort and Gates, Page, Papadopoulos, even Tillerson and the Education Secretary's brother. That ain't coincidence, folks. The odds would be 1 in a jillion.

P.S. My half-baked theory today is Mattis and prolly a couple others need to go, and quick, if POTUS fears VP is wavering as Section 4 Amendment 25 paranoia grows.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:07 pm 
Cornice Bowl
Cornice Bowl

^ Actually I was thinking Gary Hart, but sure.

A couple of other thoughts;

Nixon was not impeached - he quit.

I can't bring myself to feel bad for the FLOTUS. Wealth and power do CRAZY things to people. Can you imagine a scenario where she would have looked across the room at Donald and said, "MAN! I have got to get me some of that!" I can't. She knew what she was getting into.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:38 pm 
Dave's Run
Dave's Run

John Edwards more recently

I forget

I think he was running in the Dem primary for Pres and had a chance at being Obama's VP